Thursday, April 8, 2010

Talent

Though I have some talents here and there, photography absolutely is not one of them. Most of the pictures on the blog are taken by me, but I've got to treat you all to some photos that really are something special, taken by my exchange student friends Margeaux Flannery (who is spending her year in Barcelona) and Devon Vandewiele (one of my two best friends here in Madrid). They're not necessarily in any order, but they're definitely incredible. I'll include captions where I can.




Jesse and Joe... Have you ever felt there was something bigger than you out there?



La Plaza de America in Sevilla



La Plaza de Espana in Sevilla



La Plaza de Espana in Sevilla











The Place Gardens in Sevilla





A fountain in Sevilla



Tram tracks in Sevilla









Sintra


Alhambra in Granada


Alhambra in Granada


La Mezquita in Cordoba


Jesse and I


Acueducts








In La Plaza Mayor de Salamanca




Sintra








The frog in Salamanca, it's said if you spot it among all the intricate carvings, you'll have good luck






Alhambra


Pastel houses in a coastal town


Lisbon




Lisbon




The future is coming








Roman ruins in Extremadura


The Portuguese coast


Lisbon


Joe in La Mezquita in Cordoba


This statue greets you upon your entrance into Portugal






This is the life, folks. A kiss for you all from Spain! Samantha Roma Weaver

No comments:

Post a Comment