Sunday, October 11, 2009

fotos fotos y fotos 3

Don't really know if you can ask for a lot more than this...

The Spanish flag

A staple on the Gran Via of Majadahonda (the main drag of my hometown)... You better believe that this bench belongs to these ladies too, you wouldn't see a different group occupying it... They all have their respective places and groups, elderly men and women alike. Absolutely unforgettable


Jacobo snapped this shot at La Escorial in an entryway... The thought of the construction behind this magnificent place is overwhelming within itself, needless to say the history within it... How many thousands of people have walked through that door?



The outside of La Escorial, it stretches far far far in both directions (to the left and the right) as well.





2 comments:

  1. I do actually enjoy the pics a lot though Scrap. Thanks for the shout out on the first entry.
    And fyi, every time I post a comment I get to enter a little password to verify that I'm not some computer virus or something. Anyway for that last comment my password was, "Patoot." I kinda like it. I think Lila ought to name your next animal Patoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! I especially like the one of the women on the bench. You have to wonder what problems have been solved, and created, by those wise and weathered women. Makes you want to gather your friends and sit in the park.

    Glad to hear that you are settling in so well. We miss you around here and think of you often.

    Take care,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete