Friday, October 9, 2009

the house

The pool that's in the center of the complex, or "urbanizacion" where I live.
There are about 6 buildings like the one shown, with the pool and a tennis court and a garden at the center.

This is the entryway to my house... The kitchen is just through the open door. The front door is to your right and the door on the left leads to the bedrooms and bathrooms. And yes, that is a real zebra.

This is a couch and table in the living room, which is combined with the entryway shown above. If you were to turn left from this perspective, you would see another couch and a giant window that looks out onto the pool and garden.


This is my room. My desk is further past that chair and behind the head of my bed is my closet. Facing the bed are shelves and an aquarium. I'm staying in the room of my host brother who is in the United States on exchange right now-- Javi.



This is my building from the back... If you were the one taking this picture, the pool would be behind you. On the bottom floor where you can see the awning is that giant window in the living room that mentioned above, and my room is the next window to the left.

I apologize for taking so long on posting all of this information and these pictures... I'll be posting my address in one of the next few blogs if you want to send anything, I wouldn't say no :)
Con mi amor, Sam

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, well don't expect anything from me = |
    I happened to be given a bag of fresh rice with my picture on it, a strange Japanese wrapping cloth, a kind of strawberry shapped, woolen face scrubber, and a dried up silkworm on a key chain today but you won't be getting any of it....
    bc I like it all too much...
    Today was really fun though and I made friends and spoke in Japanese!!
    Yay for the unifying power of rice harvesting
    Samu

    ReplyDelete